CHOOSE A PROGRAM BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
The Premier Junior Golf Schools are designed for both boys and girls as an introduction to the game of golf for beginners or as a continued development of fundamentals for the experienced junior player.
These schools are fun and include games for the kids while covering in detail all aspects of the game such as the history of the game, basic rules and etiquette, short-game and full-swing fundamentals as well as on-course instruction using our 3-hole private practice course (On-Course Instruction During Summer Sessions Only).
This is a must program for any beginning junior!
- 12 Hours of Professional Instruction covering all aspects of the game, basic rules and etiquette, the Major Fundamentals and Basic Swing Theories as well as On-Course Instruction using our 3-hole private practice course. (Summer Sessions Only)
- Premier Junior Golf School Completion Ceremony (Pizza & Drinks Included)
- Limited equipment available (No Additional Cost)
2018 PROGRAM DATES
Tuesdays through Friday from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Winter Session 1
Nov 15th, 29th, Dec 6th, 13th
Winter Session 2
Jan 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th
Winter Session 3
Feb 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
Winter Session 4
March 14th, 21st, 28th, April 4th
Cost: $199.00 (per program) Bring a Friend & BOTH Receive 10% off
(Minimum 4, Maximum 10 Students)
The Junior Premier Lesson and League Programs are designed for both boys and girls who are interested in receiving instruction and playing golf.
The program includes a one-hour clinic from 12:30-1:30 pm and 9-holes of golf from approximately 1:30-4:30 pm. This program is recommended for juniors who are a beginner to intermediate players who have had professional instruction in the past and have some playing experience.
This program is an ideal continuation for those junior players who have attended the Junior Premier Golf School. This program is also designed to bridge the gap between our Junior Premier Golf Schools and our Junior Players Performance Golf Schools (Ages 12-18).
- Each clinic includes one hour of professional instruction covering basic warm-up drills and proper practice habits as well as covering in detail throughout the summer, the major fundamentals, basic swing theories, short game & short game strategy, general course management among other related topics.
- 9-Holes of supervised golf following the clinic at the Green Meadow Golf Club in Hudson, NH.
2018 PROGRAM DATES
Tuesdays & Thursdays from to 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm
June 26th – August 16th
Half Season, Session 1
June 26th – July 24th
Half Season, Session 2
July 26th – August 16th
Cost: $59.00 per session – Bring a Friend & BOTH receive 10% off
$349.00 for Half Season (7 sessions)
$549.00 for Full Season (14 sessions)
(Minimum 4, Maximum 16 Students)
The Junior Players Golf School is an intense program specifically designed by Seth Dichard for junior players who are looking to compete at either the High School or Collegiate level.
This program is the only program that Seth teaches and is a comprehensive program that will prepare the junior player to be successful at reaching his or her goals. Each student will learn specific set-up and matching swing fundamentals and will be educated on how to practice and play more efficiently while learning in a group setting.
This program is a must for any intermediate to the advanced junior player, ages 10 to 18, looking to take their game to the next level!
- 12 Hours of professional instruction with WGTF Top 100 Instructor Seth Dichard at the World Cup Golf Center in Hudson, NH
- Seth Dichard Golf School Student Notebook & Program Manual
- Advanced full swing instruction with High-Speed Digital Video Analysis using the V1 Digital Video Coaching System and the Casio EX-F1 High-Speed Camera
- Personal take-home Video showing progress from before and after with Seth Dichard’s video analysis and voice overlay
- Advanced short game and on-course instruction using our 3-hole private practice course
- Equipment Evaluations and Analysis
- Mental Game and Tournament Preparation Focus
PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS (PREREQUISITES)
- Ages: 10-18 years old
- USGA Handicap of 20 or less or scores under 100 for 18 holes
2018 PROGRAM DATES
Thursdays from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Summer Session 1
July – 12th, 19th, 26th, August 2nd
Cost: $749.00 (per program)
(Minimum 3, Maximum 6 Students)
Seth Dichard Golf Schools is proud to offer Nike Junior Golf Camps at Brookmeadow Country Club during summer.
Under the instruction of our top SDGS staff professionals, each Nike Camper has the opportunity to become a better all-around player in a fun, safe learning environment. Each day players receive morning instruction covering all facets of the game – putting, chipping, pitching, sand play and full swing. Morning instruction is then followed by lunch and afternoon course play with the camp staff. These full-day programs run Monday through Friday and are offered for students of all skill levels, ages 8-16.
- Three hours of practice with the staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- On-course instruction working on course management shot selection, rules and etiquette
- Evaluations provided to each student at the conclusion of camp
- Games extended lunch and ice cream on the final day of camp
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!