CHOOSE A PROGRAM BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
The Premier Junior Golf Schools are designed for both boys and girls as an introduction to the game of golf for beginners or as a continued development of fundamentals for the experienced junior player.
These schools are fun and include games for the kids while covering in detail all aspects of the game such as the history of the game, basic rules and etiquette, short-game and full-swing fundamentals as well as on-course instruction using our 3-hole private practice course (On-Course Instruction During Summer Sessions Only).
This is a must program for any beginning junior!
- 12 Hours of Professional Instruction covering all aspects of the game, basic rules and etiquette, the Major Fundamentals and Basic Swing Theories as well as On-Course Instruction using our 3-hole private practice course. (Summer Sessions Only)
- Premier Junior Golf School Completion Ceremony (Pizza & Drinks Included)
- Limited equipment available (No Additional Cost)
The Junior Premier Lesson and Play Programs are designed for both boys and girls who are interested in receiving instruction and playing golf.
The program includes a one-hour clinic from 12:30-1:30 pm and 9-holes of golf from approximately 1:30-4:30 pm. This program is recommended for juniors who are a beginner to intermediate players who have had professional instruction in the past and have some playing experience.
This program is an ideal continuation for those junior players who have attended the Junior Premier Golf School.
- Each clinic includes one hour of professional instruction covering basic warm-up drills and proper practice habits as well as covering in detail throughout the summer, the major fundamentals, basic swing theories, short game & short game strategy, general course management among other related topics.
- 9-Holes of supervised golf following the clinic at the Green Meadow Golf Club in Hudson, NH.
The Junior Players Program is designed for both boys and girls (Ages 10-17) who are both interested in receiving intermediate & advanced instruction on & off the golf course taking their game to the next level.
The Junior Players Golf School is a program specifically designed by Seth Dichard for junior players who are looking to play their best golf. This program is the only program that Seth teaches and is a comprehensive program that will prepare the junior player to be successful at reaching his or her goals. Each student will learn specific set-up and matching swing fundamentals and will be educated on how to practice and play more efficiently while learning in a group setting. This program is a must for any junior player looking to take their game to the next level!
• Nearly 30 hours of professional instruction (Tues-Fri 9am – 4pm) with WGTF
Top 100 Instructor Seth Dichard & his staff at the World Cup Golf Center & Green Meadow Golf Club in Hudson, NH
• SDGS camper amenity package and prizes each week
• Full swing instruction with High Speed Digital Video Analysis using the V1 Digital Video Coaching System and the Casio EX-F1 High Speed Camera
• Short game and on-course instruction using our private 3-hole practice course
• Equipment evaluations and analysis
• Mental game and tournament preparation focus
• Lunch included daily