Skill LevelsAll Skill Levels
Founder & Director of Instruction
Seth brings 20 years of professional teaching experience to his students at The Seth Dichard Golf Schools. He was first introduced to the golfing arena by his father at the young age of 8. His father, who owned and operated an off-course pro shop in Nashua, encouraged Seth to follow his dreams of becoming a professional golfer. He has since played and competed for over 30 years at the high school, collegiate and professional levels. In 2000, Seth graduated from Pfeiffer University in Misenheimer, N.C. as a member of the schools nationally ranked NCAA golf team.
While attending Pfeiffer, Seth became passionate about studying and teaching the game and has since worked with and mentored under Golf Digests and Golf Magazines Top 25 PGA Instructor Dr. Jim Suttie. He continues to further his education every year studying the best players and teachers in the world.
Seth has coached many of his students to collegiate golf scholarships and is best known for having taught some of the areas most successful junior players including LPGA Tour player Alison Walshe as well as high school and collegiate standout Tracy Martin. who received a “full” Golf Scholarship from the NCAA Division I University of Richmond Spiders Golf Team.
Through the years he has worked with several collegiate and high school teams in the area such as the Nashua High School and Umass Lowell Golf Teams. Seth also has previously assisted in golf conditioning programs in Lowell, MA.
He has recently been recognized by Golf Digest as one of the “Best Teachers by State” in New Hampshire and as one of the top 25 instructors in New England by New England Golf Monthly. He continues to enjoy teaching all ability levels by simplifying technical theories and presenting them in a way his students can easily understand.
Seth and his wife Cynthia currently reside in Hudson, NH with their son, Logan Adam and daughter Anabella Concetta and their four lovable kitties, Callaway, Nermal, Tabitha and Kitty.
- Has taught over 20,000 lessons since 2000.
- Has owned and operated The Seth Dichard Golf Schools since 2005.
- Invented the Putt-Rite Speed Trainer, an original putting aid used by Tour Players, that gives feedback on speed control when putting. www.putt-rite.com
- Recently recognized by Golf Digest as one of the “Best Teachers by State” and a Top 25 Golf Instructor (Ranked 11th) in New England by New England Golf Monthly, 2017.
- Named one of the Top 100 Instructors by the World Golf Teachers Federation, since 2010.
- Certified USGTF Master Teaching Professional since 2003.
- Level 1 TPI Certified Golf Instructor.
- Certified Laws I and Laws II Instructor under Top PGA Instructor Dr. Jim Suttie, since 2008.
- Certified Jim McLean Staff Instructor, since 2010.
- Certified K-Vest Level I & II Professional, since 2011.
- Certified Mitchell Club Performance Fitting Specialist, since 2009.
- Has taught many students to collegiate golf scholarships including students Tracy Martin and LPGA Tour Player Alison Walshe (University of Arizona)
- Has been featured in many newspaper articles and magazines such as Golf Digest.
- Co-host of “The Granite State Golf Show” in 2010, 2012 & 2013 on WGAM “The Game” and ESPN Radio.
- Golf & Teaching Professional at historic Vesper Country Club in Tyngsboro, MA. 2001-2003.
- Played for NCAA Nationally Ranked “Pfeiffer University” collegiate golf team in NC., 1997-2000.
All non-playing sessions may include the V1 Digital Video Coaching System, GCQuad Launch Monitor/Simulator and/or the K-Vest 3D Technology among other technologies or training aids.
Lesson videos with voice overlay also available upon request
(Playing & Short Game Lessons Not Applicable).